8/7/09

So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 Finale!




SPOILER ALERT!


Oh my gosh I'm in love with this show! I want to marry it and have little dancing SYTYCD babies! Or at least hump it.



The finale was awesome! I was so happy Janine won, I was rooting for her! Seriously when she dances I can't keep my eyes off of here! Kaiyla is my second favorite and I think she was robbed! Evan should have been fourth, we all know it's true.



Kaiyla is just amazing, I mean check out the picture below! Look at those feet, I would die to have those arches! She should be a ballerina, she'd be awesome in toe shoes!



(No I am not overdoing it with exclamation marks, SYTYCD deserves every single one!)



My two favorite choreographers, Sonya Tayeh & Mia Michaels. These women are amazing. Does anyone else think that when Sonya was on the judging panel during the auditions that watching the dancers was giving her orgasms? I'm serious, did you see her? Yep, she was. Not that I blame her, I'm just jealous.

0 comments: